Fatal Butts County fire ruled accidental - CBS46 News

Fatal Butts County fire ruled accidental

Posted: Updated:
BUTTS COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -

State fire investigators have determined that a fatal fire in Butts County was accidental.

Bonnie T. Hamby, 52, was found dead inside a home on Peachtree Road in Flovilla.

It happened around 3 p.m. on Friday.

Investigators have determined that an electrical malfunction of the dryer started the blaze.

Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner Ralph Hudgens said the home was a total loss.

Copyright 2013 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
CBS Atlanta
Powered by WorldNow
All content © 2000-2014 WorldNow and WGCL-TV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.