Victim in Coweta County fire dies in hospital - CBS46 News

Victim in Coweta County fire dies in hospital

Posted: Updated:
COWETA COUNTY, GA (CBS46) -

The Coweta County Fire Department reports that a woman died in the hospital on Thursday after she was pulled out of a burning home.

According to Todd Moore, deputy chief of the Coweta County Fire Department, Deborah Pate's cause of death was smoke inhalation.

Pate's Sharpsburg home caught fire in the 7000 block of Highway 54.

Coweta County firefighter Charles Franklin Jones III saw the blaze and carried Pate from the home, according to reports.

Pate was taken to Piedmont Newnan Hospital.

Copyright 2013 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
CBS Atlanta
Powered by WorldNow
All content © 2000-2014 WorldNow and WGCL-TV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.