Fire at Village Coffee House in Little 5 Points caused by fan mo - CBS46 News

Fire at Village Coffee House in Little 5 Points caused by fan motor

Posted: Updated:
ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) -

Atlanta Fire Department has determined the cause of a fire that broke out at the Village Coffee House in Little 5 Points.

According to Janet Ward spokesperson for City Of Atlanta Fire Rescue Department, The blaze started in the attic Corner Tavern.

The cause was determined to be an overheated fan motor.

Nearby properties including Village Coffee, L5P Pizza and Crystal Blue were affected, primarily by smoke and water.

Copyright 2013 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation).  All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
CBS Atlanta
Powered by WorldNow
All content © 2000-2014 WorldNow and WGCL-TV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.