Gwinnett Co. firefighters respond to apartment fire
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA (CBS46) -
Gwinnett County firefighters were called to an apartment fire at the Club Lakes Apartments in Lawrenceville on Saturday evening.
A woman called 911 to report smoke coming from a second floor apartment.
Crews said they were able to quickly extinguish the fire. When they entered the apartment, firefighters said the fire was burning inside the wall above the clothes dryer. They said the fire appeared to have started in the area of an electrical outlet.
The fire caused minor fire damage and moderate smoke damage to one apartment, displacing those residents, said firefighters.
Copyright 2013 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Tuesday, April 20 2010 11:21 PM EDT2010-04-21 03:21:00 GMT
31 people are in trouble with the law after a three day prostitution sting in Richmond. Police told NBC12 they targeted specific areas where residents and business owners complained about the illegal activity.More >
While you were sleeping, the Internet never stopped… Here's what's trending today. ‘Exasperated' boy reacts to mom's pregnancy "What were you thinking? This makes no sense… This is exasperating!" AMore >
While you were sleeping, the Internet never stopped… Here's what's trending today.More >