What attracts everyone to Black Friday and Thanksgiving shopping, aside from all those sales? Free stuff. Obviously. It's amazing what people will ditch an incredible turkey dinner over. Sweet potato souffle, cranberry tarts, buttery rolls. Ok, I'm leaving the freebies to you because I'm staying home to grub down like there's no tomorrow. So here's the list DealNews has compiled for your stuff-my-bags-with-anything-I-don't-have-to-pay-for convenience.
When you get a chance...click on that DealNews link above--that .GIF keeps making me laugh. Don't act like you don't get that excited when you just got a good deal ;]
One last thing--these freebies aren't endless. For Example, you may have to be one of the first 100 in line, be there at a certain time, etc.
1. JCPenney - JCPenny 2013 Snow Globe
2. Seattle's Best Coffee - Sample of Medium Roast
3. Half Price Books - $5 Gift Card & Tote Bag
4. PetSmart - Pet Stocking worth $130
5. Macy's - Lil Wayne Album when you spend $50+
6. GameStop - $25 Gift Card & Backpack when you buy Wii U Skylanders SWAP Force Bundle
7. GameStop - LEGO Toy Set or LEGO Keychain when you buy a LEGO game
8. Toys R Us - Jersey when you buy select Nerf Dart Tag items
9. Aeropostale - Skullcandy Earbuds when you spend $100+
10. Walmart - $100 Gift Card when you buy select smartphones
11. Gander Mountain - $20 Gift Card when you spend $100+