Atlanta home damaged after fire - CBS46 News

Atlanta home damaged after fire

Posted: Updated:
ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) -

Two people were able to safely escape their burning home early Monday in southeast Atlanta.

Firefighters were called to the home on Fairlane Drive shortly after midnight.

A preliminary investigation indicated the blaze may have originated in the fireplace.

CBS Atlanta is following this developing story and will have more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2013 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
CBS Atlanta
Powered by WorldNow
All content © 2000-2014 WorldNow and WGCL-TV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.