Makeshift warming device to blame for house fire - CBS46 News

Makeshift warming device to blame for house fire

Posted: Updated:
ATLANTA (CBS46) -

A makeshift warming device was blamed for an overnight fire in DeKalb County.

Firefighters were called to Midway Road around midnight. When they arrived, they found two men outside the burning home.

The home was a total loss. No one was injured from the fire, according to Captain Eric Jackson, public information officer with DeKalb County fire. 

Copyright 2014
WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation).  All rights reserved. 

Powered by WorldNow
CBS Atlanta
Powered by WorldNow
All content © 2000-2014 WorldNow and WGCL-TV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.