Hoverboard catches fire in room at Ritz Carlton - CBS46 News

Hoverboard catches fire in room at Ritz Carlton

Posted: Updated:
GREENE COUNTY (CBS46) -

A fire ignited inside a room at the Ritz-Carlton in Greene County, and authorities said it was started by an unknown make or model "Hoverboard." 

The Green County Sheriff's Office posted two photos on their Facebook page showing the device completely burned. 

It is not clear why or how the "Hoverboard" caught fire.

Copyright 2015 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.