Storage unit catches fire in Doraville - CBS46 News

Storage unit catches fire in Doraville

Posted: Updated:
(Source: Shane Shifflett) (Source: Shane Shifflett)
DORAVILLE, GA (CBS46) -

A storage unit caught fire in Doraville late Thursday.

The fire occurred in the 3700 block of Longmire Way.

Shane Shifflett sent CBS46 images of firefighters at the scene (pictured in this story).

Check back with CBS46.com for the latest developments.

Copyright 2017 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Connect with CBS46