Each year, the CBS46/Peachtree Atlanta team participates in Angel Tree by providing gifts for 40 at need children in the metro Atlanta area. With COVID, this year’s campaign will be very different.
Instead of taking a tag off the Sales Department Christmas Tree, buying your gifts and returning them to the station, this year you can adopt an Angel virtually, shop and have their gifts delivered from the comfort and ease of your own home. The steps to participate are below and the need is great. So adopt an Angel and help rescue Christmas for an awesome child!
Log on to angeltreeatlanta.org
- Click “Adopt an Angel”
- Select a county (Fulton/Dekalb, Gwinnett, Clayton/Fayette, Cobb/Douglas) and click “Adopt an Angel”
- Select an Angel (Note: you can view the Child’s “Wants,” “Needs,” and their clothes and shoe sizes by clicking the link icon)
- Once you find an Angel that you like, click “Adopt” and the child will be added to your “Adoption Basket”
- Go to your adoption basket by clicking “My Adoption Basket” or the Angel icon on the upper right hand portion of the screen
- Click “Proceed to Adopt” and follow the prompts
- You can purchase your angel gifts online from your favorite local or global retailer and have them shipped directly to: Angel Tree Warehouse, 2029 Tucker Industrial Road, Tucker, GA 30084
- Be sure to include your angel tag name and number in the memo or gift section when you check out so they are easily identified by Salvation Army volunteers
- You can also buy directly on the Walmart/Salvation Army Angel Tree Registry link on angeltreeatlanta.org