Funeral home catches fire during cremation

(Source: Gainesville Fire Department)

A funeral home caught on fire Friday during a cremation in Hall County.

The fire occurred at the Memorial Park Funeral Home in Gainesville.

During a cremation, an exhaust pipe became too hot and started a fire in the attic, causing minor damage, according to a spokesperson with the Gainesville Fire Department.

No one was injured in the fire.

Copyright 2018 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Locations

Recommended for you