Milton High School is coming off a state championship and finishing ranked 37th in the nation, according to MaxPreps. But they face a stiff test in the Buford Wolves who finished just outside the final four last season and outscored opponents by a margin of 42-13. Milton finished their season with 10 straight wins and hope to carry that over to 2019 when they kickoff against Buford on Friday, August 23. Kickoff is set for 8:30 p.m. and can be seen only on PeachtreeTV or PeachtreeTV.com.
- Wuhan coronavirus: Is it safe to travel?
- 5-4 Supreme Court allows rule that could reshape legal immigration to take effect
- Planters dials back on Mr. Peanut's death following Kobe Bryant news
- Michelle Obama wins a Grammy, a third for the household
- Kobe Bryant's helicopter pilot was given clearance to fly under worse-than-normal conditions, audio reveals
- Gold heading to $2,000? Prices surge on global fear
- Artifact found at Civil War site may be a 'witch bottle' used to ward off evil spirits. Really
- Prince Andrew has not cooperated with attempts to interview him about Jeffrey Epstein, US Attorney says
- Stocks are tanking on coronavirus. But cleaning product companies are getting a boost
- US military plane crashes in Afghanistan
- At least 8 dead and more missing as boats catch fire at an Alabama dock
- Gaming's biggest names are ditching Twitch for $10 million contracts
- CDC director: "Risk of conoravirus in U.S. is low"
- POLICE: Drunk driver allegedly strikes officer and investigator with vehicle
- Father arrested after leaving 5-year old child at Walmart