ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) – The 49th Annual Pride Festival is right around the corner. The event will be held Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13. Here’s what you need to know about the two marches and the Festival Parade scheduled for the Festival weekend.
ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) -- The time has come for the 2019 Atlanta Pride Festival and Parade, the latter of which you can only see on PeacthreeTV!
Atlanta Pride Special Broadcast
ATLANTA (CBS46) -- Thousands of people in Atlanta and around the world took to the streets Sunday for the largest LGBTQ celebration in the world - the 50th anniversary is the Stonewall Riots.
Lady Gaga said she would take a bullet for the LGBT community during a rally in New York City commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots.
"I was totally shocked because it's such a small space. Everyone went crazy!" said Kyle Luker, who shot video of the Grammy-winning singer playing "Shake It Off."
Axe Body Spray made a bold declaration on Twitter: It supports gay rights and won't be at the controversial Straight Pride Parade set to be held in Boston this August.
- Instant Pot may be key to an instant hit Thanksgiving dish
- Man threatens to kill white people at Taco Mac
- Startling discovery of sexual assault cases on downtown-area campuses
- CSI Atlanta Exclusive: Friend and former roommate of Diane Shields & Mary Shotwell Little speaks for the first time
- CSI Atlanta exclusive: Could a creepy caller be the link to finding Diane Shields’ killer?
- Jimmy Carter to undergo procedure to relieve pressure on the brain
- One-of-a-kind balloon company connects children with their incarcerated parents
- Gunmen wearing motorcycle helmet robs Austell pharmacy
- Student proposes "safe house program" to protect CAU women
- CAU student accused of murder has family ties to law enforcement
- Metro Atlanta vets hope to get a clean slate for Veterans Day
- Veterans help renovate home for fellow soldier
- Rats destroy woman's stored furniture
- Thousands gather for Marietta’s Veterans Day parade
- How often do we see the 20's in Atlanta?
- Search for missing girl expands into Georgia
- CAU student murder suspect is no stranger to legal system