ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) – The 49th Annual Pride Festival is right around the corner. The event will be held Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13. Here’s what you need to know about the two marches and the Festival Parade scheduled for the Festival weekend.
ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) -- The time has come for the 2019 Atlanta Pride Festival and Parade, the latter of which you can only see on PeacthreeTV!
Atlanta Pride Special Broadcast
ATLANTA (CBS46) -- Thousands of people in Atlanta and around the world took to the streets Sunday for the largest LGBTQ celebration in the world - the 50th anniversary is the Stonewall Riots.
Lady Gaga said she would take a bullet for the LGBT community during a rally in New York City commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots.
"I was totally shocked because it's such a small space. Everyone went crazy!" said Kyle Luker, who shot video of the Grammy-winning singer playing "Shake It Off."
Axe Body Spray made a bold declaration on Twitter: It supports gay rights and won't be at the controversial Straight Pride Parade set to be held in Boston this August.
- Frank Sinatra's golden toilets fetch thousands at auction
- Dow tumbles more than 450 points as the coronavirus outbreak worsens
- The mother and stepfather of 2 missing children were found in Hawaii after fleeing their Idaho home months ago
- Police investigation underway in Fayetteville
- Wuhan coronavirus: Is it safe to travel?
- 5-4 Supreme Court allows rule that could reshape legal immigration to take effect
- Planters dials back on Mr. Peanut's death following Kobe Bryant news
- Michelle Obama wins a Grammy, a third for the household
- Kobe Bryant's helicopter pilot was given clearance to fly under worse-than-normal conditions, audio reveals
- Gold heading to $2,000? Prices surge on global fear
- Artifact found at Civil War site may be a 'witch bottle' used to ward off evil spirits. Really
- Prince Andrew has not cooperated with attempts to interview him about Jeffrey Epstein, US Attorney says
- Stocks are tanking on coronavirus. But cleaning product companies are getting a boost
- US military plane crashes in Afghanistan
- At least 8 dead and more missing as boats catch fire at an Alabama dock
- Gaming's biggest names are ditching Twitch for $10 million contracts
- CDC director: "Risk of conoravirus in U.S. is low"