ATLANTA (CBS46) -- Thousands of people in Atlanta and around the world took to the streets Sunday for the largest LGBTQ celebration in the world - the 50th anniversary is the Stonewall Riots.
Lady Gaga said she would take a bullet for the LGBT community during a rally in New York City commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Riots.
"I was totally shocked because it's such a small space. Everyone went crazy!" said Kyle Luker, who shot video of the Grammy-winning singer playing "Shake It Off."
Axe Body Spray made a bold declaration on Twitter: It supports gay rights and won't be at the controversial Straight Pride Parade set to be held in Boston this August.
- Man found shot to death near Brookhaven apartment, police say
- 6 months after deadly spa shootings, AAPI community honored by local leaders
- FORECAST: Showers continue through the weekend
- Donald Trump Jr. appearing at grassroots event in Marietta next week
- Thousands already raised for Piedmont Park 'Safe Haven Fund'
- CBS46 Cares: Books to Kids drive set for Friday; accepting donations now!
- MARTA will soon require unvaccinated employees to receive weekly COVID-19 testing
- Body found floating in Lake Lanier, officials asking for help
- Kroger bagged kale recalled due to possible Listeria Monocytogenes contamination
- Helicopter crashes in Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge
- Skull found in 1982 near Stone Mountain finally identified
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in Clayton County
- Georgia Hospital Association reporting 96.3% ICU beds occupied in state
- Luxury hotel opens in midtown Atlanta in middle of pandemic
- 'U.S. Citizens only' Secretary Raffensperger calls for change to voting in Georgia elections
- Chauvin pleads not guilty to alleged civil rights violation
- 'Nicki told the truth to me, Dr. Fauci lied to me': Minaj fans in Atlanta protest vaccine mandate